Customized skin care treatments are all about getting the right sort of treatment based on the type of skin you have. We all dream to have skin that looks and feels great, giving us that boost of self-confidence like never before. Healthy, glowing and blemish free skin can be hard to achieve but not impossible. At Anna Aesthetics, we introduce to you our Pumpkin Facial to take away all your woes regarding your skin care. Let’s take a closer in depth look at what makes the Pumpkin Facial so special and how our Tampa Bay clients can benefit from its use.
What makes pumpkin a popular choice for facials?
Many people wonder why pumpkin, out of other substances available, is chosen as a key ingredient for facials. Pumpkin is a wonderful natural fruit substance containing numerous health benefits. Loaded with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, there’s no reason why this fruit shouldn’t bring about the promises it makes to your overall health.
- Packed with enzymes and Alpha Hydroxy Acids that causes an increase in cell turnover
- Possess numerous antioxidants such as Vitamin A and C as well as high quantities of Zinc, essential fatty acids and Vitamin E.
- Great form of treatment for all skin types, especially sensitive skin
The Unlimited Benefits of Pumpkin Facial
There’s no denying the fact that pumpkins are an effective ingredient utilized in facials. But what makes pumpkins so special for use in facials is a fact unknown to many individuals. The advantages that can be gained by your skin through the use of the pumpkin facial include the following:
- The presence of Alpha Hydroxy Acids in pumpkins helps to brighten and smoothen your skin’s complexion by increasing skin cell turnover.
- Pumpkins contain antioxidants such as Vitamin A and C. These help to soothe and soften the skin surface, giving you gentle skin texture like never before.
- Vitamin C present in pumpkins is responsible for boosting the production of collagen. This helps to prevent all the signs of aging such as the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- The pumpkin extract present in Pumpkin Facials is also a great source of zinc. Zinc is a wonderful remedy for all those individuals who suffer from acne. Zinc aids to control the production of oil, reducing the chances of clogged pores and acne breakouts.
- Pumpkin facials also help in the healing process of skin wounds.
- The Pumpkin facial contains high levels of essential fatty acids. These fatty acids include Vitamin A and Vitamin E. Both these nutrients are responsible for providing good barrier protection of the skin. Also, they function as great regulators of sebum, an added benefit for those who have oily skin.
- The pumpkin extract present in pumpkin facials contains a small molecular structure. This means it possesses the capability of penetrating deep into the surface of the skin when it is applied topically. The benefits that can be gained include brighter complexion, regain of youthfulness, and decreased pigmentation.
Pumpkin Facial Skin Treatment includes the following:
- Deep cleansing of the skin surface
- Exfoliation with effective steam treatment
- Application of pumpkin masque
- Complete relaxing pressure point massage with serum application
- Hydration and Solar Defense treatment
Join us today at Anna Aesthetics to try out the Pumpkin Facial and witness beautiful and more evenly toned skin like never before.