After working the front desk for tiring, long and intense hours, every individual deserves a little time to relax and unwind. Taking care of your body is important not only to look good but also to feel great. Back facials and massages are a great sort of therapy for the mind, body and soul. Not only does it help to prepare you in getting the summer seasonal look, it gives your back the care and nurture it requires.
We at Anna Esthetics understand this and for this reason have introduced for our clients a back facial with massage. Let’s take an in depth look at what the back facial and massage is all about and how it can benefit you as an individual.
What does the back facial and massage service include?
- Cleansing treatment for your back
- Steam and exfoliation of the back pores
- Toning of your back skin
- Soothing back massage
- Mask back treatment
- Application of moisturizing cream
What immediate results can be expected from the back facial and massage service?
The back facial and massage service is a spa treatment like no other, giving you immediate results that can be seen and felt within a short span of time. These include the following:
- Skin being left to feel smoother and softer than before
- Nourished, hydrated and repair of damaged skin
- Visibly appealing, blackhead free, radiant skin
- Soothing of back muscles
- Relief of stress and tension in the lower back area
- Relief from pain of backaches
- Increased joint flexibility
What are the long term benefits of the back facial and massage treatment?
The back facial and massage treatment is a great option for our clients for the following reasons.
- Helps to relieve pain from back injuries located in the lower back area, upper back area, neck pain, and shoulder pain. In addition helps to aid in the healing process, alongside other forms of treatment.
- Releases substances known as feel good chemicals, leaving you with a positive mind, body and soul.
- Helps to improve sleep by relieving stress and tension.
- Increases blood circulation and flow into the area where the massage is being carried out. As a result, blood and oxygen are brought to the muscles and organs located in that area.
- Gives you a more positive outlook on life as it helps to make you feel good in general.
How much does the back facial and massage treatment cost?
At Anna Esthetics we believe in customer care and satisfaction and for this reason have taken out a range of packages for our clients at discounted prices.