In the world of chemical peeling, Jessner’s peel is a renowned chemical peel that results in an amazingly healthy skin. If you are among those who are tired of ineffective skin treatments and want to achieve a flawless and glowing skin, then this chemical peel is just for you. So try Jessner’s chemical peel in Tampa Bay at Anna Esthetics to get the skin that you yearn for.
Jessner’s peeling achieves the glowing and perfect skin by healing skin damage that is an advanced level of wear and tear. Jessner’s Chemical peeling is a stronger chemical peeling as compared to other chemical peels that are why it gives out more temporary damage to the skin during the treatment. The Jessner peel contains three primary ingredients: resorcinol, salicylic acid, and lactic acid. Resorcinol works for treating the acne, salicylic aids in the penetration while lactic acid helps in exfoliation of the skin.
How Jessner’s Peel Works?
As this chemical peel is made up of three wonderful ingredients; these components work together to achieve exfoliation of the upper layer of skin through breaking up the dead skin cells. After the chemical treatment, the natural peeling of the skin starts, and it persists or some days. When you go for this treatment, your skin will be cleansed thoroughly, and the chemical peels are applied. To attain the best result two to five coats are applied as a general rule. A calming mask or light moisturizer is applied on the skin towards the end of the treatment.
The Jessner chemical peel is applied to a certain depth of the skin. There are some layers applied during this procedure that is carried out according to the tolerance level of your skin. The beginners must go with one to three layers of a medium and light peel. The four to six layers result in deep medium peel while seven to eight layers produce a deep peel.
The Jessner peel is repeated after four weeks to get the desired results. Usually, only one treatment is required for most patients. After the treatment, you will feel a tight, dry skin which is slightly red. If the condition of your skin is harsher than this then maybe your skin type is overly sensitive. The skin peels for a week after treatment, and the shade of your skin will turn from pink to brown. After the damaged skin is removed, you will have a much refreshed and glowing skin.
Jessner’s Peel service includes:
- Skin Cleansing
- Preparing the skin for the Peel
- Analysis of the skin
- Peel application (up to 5 layers)
- Removing the Peel in 2 hours after the procedure (at home)
Benefits of Jessner’s Peel
Some of the advantages of this amazing skin treatment are mentioned below:
- Works best to heal the extensively damaged skin.
- Restores skin to a youthful and healthy glow.
- The melasma can be treated with this skin peel fairly.
- Helps to reduce and loosen acne.
- Lighten the skin areas suffering from discoloration.
- The overall complexion of your face gets to improve.
- The large pores appearance is reduced.
- Acne scarring appearance reduces.
- Wrinkles and fine lines get smoothed away with this chemical peel.
Avoid Jessner Peel Treatment If
There are some conditions and diseases of skin in which the Jessner Peel treatment must be avoided as it is contra indicators for them. These conditions are as follows:
- Chronic dermatitis and skin disorder
- Active sunburn, cold sores, and severe asthma
A Detailed Skin Evaluation is MUST
The Jessner peel is a bit stronger chemical peel. The discomfort and redness of the skin is one skin condition that everyone goes through. Other than this there are no serious side effects connected to this chemical peel. It is imperative that you discuss your skin type with your doctor and the whole procedure to ensure your skin won’t suffer from any harsh or adverse effects. Some of the minor side effects are:
- Itching in case of deep chemical peel
- Gentle redness
- Temporary swelling of the skin area treated
- Cold sores if one is susceptible to them
- In case of premature peeling of skin infection and prolonged healing is possible
At Anna Aesthetics, you are properly guided and get adequate skin counseling before the treatment to gain the best out of it. Want this amazing skin treatment with all the safety measures? Book your appointment with us today.