Pineapple and papaya are no more poolside cocktails. These tropical fruits hold enzymes that are being used by many of the renowned skincare specialists and facialists in skin treatment. After trying pineapple-papaya skin mask, you won’t look at the fruit stand in the same way again. Bromelain and papain are the enzymes present in these fruits that dissolve protein. These fruits are when applied the enzymes work naturally to lift away and dissolve scaly and dry skin that usually builds up on the outer skin layer of the face. After the debris gets removed, the appearance of pores minimizes, and your skin gives off a natural and radiant glow.
Pineapple and papaya are particularly unique as they have high fruit acid content in them which is known as alpha hydroxy acids also known as AHAs.
The AHA’s dissolve the glue that bonds dry and dead skin cells on our skin. This dead skin is when not removed a dull appearance, and our skin does not breathe properly. The dead skin does not let the nutrients to absorb and prevents toxin removal from the skin.
AHA peels away the top layers and also unblocks the pores. This helps in reducing the appearance of the wrinkles over time, making skin tone even out and clearing up blemishes. It enables the growth of fresh and new skin cells leaving a bright complexion. You get a kind of face peel without the involvement of any harsh chemicals.
Skin Nutrients present in Pineapple – Papaya Mask
- Potassium. It moisturizes and hydrates the dry skin.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids. It breaks down the strong bonds in between dead skin cells and exfoliates the skin.
- Papain and Bromelain. These miraculous nutrients promote regeneration of skin. It possesses anti-inflammatory assets which heal the eczema, rosacea, and acne. It also decreases pigmentation and lightens skin tone. Being one of the best skin softeners, it smoothes out the rough skin and clears up acne.
- Vitamin C. It promotes skin firmness and elasticity by boosting collagen production.
- Vitamin A. It is a wonderful nutrient that heals flaky and dry skin. It also reduces dark spots and acne scars visibility while smoothing out the aging skin.
Incredible Benefits of Pineapple-Papaya Fruit Facial
Fruit facial are essential when our skin gets marks, or it behaves badly. The fruit enzymes lighten the skin marks and boost the face glow. Let’s discuss the benefits of pineapple-papaya fruit facial in detail.
- This marvelous fruit mask improves skin smoothness and texture while tightening the skin. It also rejuvenates the damaged skin cells.
- Pineapple-papaya facial is also a skin polish that scrubs the dead skin off, lightens and revives the complexion.
- This facial mask dislodges blackheads from cheeks, chin, and nose leaving skin remarkably fresh.
- The amazing fruit extracts present in this mask cleanses clogged pores that are the main cause of many skin problems like pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads. This facial deep cleans open pores present on oily skin efficiently.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids present in pineapple and papaya lightens the complexion of skin and removing skin tan.
- The fruit extracts leave your skin smoother and softer.
- Fruit facial revives the skin through its essential elements to help brighten and rejuvenate your skin.
The treatment includes:
- Deep cleansing of skin
- Skin analysis
- Steam and exfoliation
- Bentonite Clay Mask
- Pressure point relaxing massage with serum
- Solar defense and hydration
Book Your Appointments for this Nourishing Fruit Facial
Reform you dull, dry and flaky skin and make your complexion fairer by booking with us to get all the incredible benefits of Pineapple-papaya fruit facial.